Friday, November 21, 2008

Buster




















This is our dog Buster. He is a miniature schnauzer. He has been a part of our family now for over one year. It has been a big adjustment to have him with us, but we have enjoyed him nonetheless. The kids absolutely love him and he brings me a bit of joy as well, that is when he is not chewing up everything in site and pooping on my floor. My favorite part about having him around is that Miriam seems to always have a friend around. He has licked away her tears and has been a very quite reading partner. She just loves it when he will lay on her while she reads her books at night, and sometimes she will read out loud so he can enjoy the story as well. He is a great friend to our family and I can no longer leave him off my blog.

1 comments:

Sullivan Family said...

Buster is so adorable. A couple of months ago when you were talking about how much Buster was chewing (shoes, door trims, etc.) I thought, I'll never get a dog. Now we have one, how did that happen? So let me know if you find something to help with the chewing. Bella has ruined 3 pairs of shoes and chewed up books too.