Sunday, November 9, 2008

Miriam's Baptism

Miriam was baptized November 1. We were so happy she made this choice and she was so excited. I hope that I can help her know and understand the great blessings she will receive by becoming a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It is a life long personal relationship she will have with her Heavenly Father and the Savior. She will always have the Holy Ghost to help her make choices and be happy. Everything good in my life comes from my membership, including Miriam. I only hope I can help her find the joy and happiness I have found. She is one amazing little girl and will do many great things in her life. I am so happy, and honored, to be her mom.

5 comments:

kathy j. said...

Cute pictures...I need to get some of those. Way to go on your blog! It's the easiest way to scrapbook that I can possibly think of..wouldn't you say?

Paige said...

What a special day for Miriam and your family. She looks a lot like your mother.

The Kings said...

She looked beautiful. What a special day. I remember when Jalen was baptised I couldn't believe that I had an 8 year old!! Felt so old :)

Anonymous said...

she's so beautiful! I'm so sorry we missed her special day. We love her so much and are proud of her!

the dehart family said...

Hey Jardine family! Thanks for letting us know about your blog! Hope all is well! Your kids are adorable!
The DeHarts